The IRP Awards are the only recruitment sector awards hosted by REC to recognise and salute the very best individuals and companies within recruitment. Recognising achievement across all levels and different disciplines, the awards are a true reflection of the UK’s recruitment talent. The 2012 IRP Awards are designed to:
• Celebrate excellence in recruitment
• Recognise individual and corporate success
• Promote best practice and professionalism across industry
Who can enter? Individual recruiters wishing to enter the Awards individual categories must be existing members of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
Recruitment businesses intending to enter the Awards company categories must be existing REC members.
Members may enter more than one category.
How long should my entry be?
Each category has a submission limit of three pages, however please allow five pages extra for categories requesting supporting testimonials. You do not need to fill all three pages, but please do not exceed this limit.
When completing your entry use as much space as you feel you need to fully answer every aspect of the category criteria.
Where can I find a list of the questions I will be asked when entering online? If you would like to see the registration questions you will be asked when entering online, please click the link below:
How to enter?
- Choose which categories you wish to enter by clicking here
- Read the category criteria carefully
- Write your submission adhering to those criteria
- Collate any required supporting materials
- Prepare a high resolution version of your company logo and a photograph of yourself or your team.
- Register and upload your submission online
- Send three complete hard copies of your entries, ensuring your name, company and entry category is clearly marked to REC Awards, 17 Britton St, London, EC1M 5TP.
If you are unsure about the requirements for a specific category, please feel free to give us a call on 020 7880 6225 to discuss your entry.
The final step is to book your tickets for the IRP Awards Gala Ceremony
Date: Thursday 25th October
Venue: Grange St Paul's Hotel
Dress code: Black Tie